TISWorks Railway Library
It all started with a Marklin set with a 3029 locomotive, two flat cars and 8 rail sections.
After a while you need MS Excel or smarter to keep track of all the stuff you have collected.
So what do you end up with ... an online database with all of your goodies.
Functionality currently available, in development or planned:
- MVP 0: base functionality needed for ongoing development. Not released to customers.
- MVP 1: initial public release with core functionality available and tested. Basic reporting and CSV exports.
- MVP 2: Increased interactive design and advanced reporting release with Service Pack 1 (critical fixes on MVP1)
- MVP 3: regrouping code on Product level, Catalogue Search page
- MVP 4: finalizing reporting and some bits and pieces, alignment with other TISWorks Web Applications
Currently the development is in its fifth cycle (MVP4).
A small release with regrouping of code to prepare for differentiated handling of sets and a powerfull search page for the catalogue.
Most of the core functionality has been delivered for buying and selling stuff and editing the information.
A split is made between the catalogue listing modeltrain products of interest to the user and the actual inventory of things part of the collection.
A first drop of reports on inventory and catalogue is available.
MVP0, MVP1 : Not for production use
Here the old ASP.NET application was rebuild to a PHP / MySQL net application.
This page contains a list of all known limitations and issues, the impacted versions and eventually the release that fixed the issues or provided an alternative method for achieving the same goals.
Detailed Bug Fixes
|Adding a newly bought item is only possible via the wishlist.
|fixed MVP 2γ
|Inventory by Category report is not working.
|fixed MVP 2λ
|Formatting issues in the Report side menu
|Duplication error not properly caught when creating new product
|Search page Vendor Reference input field not disabled at page opening
|fixed MVP 3η
|Debuging calls left in final source of ProductEdit page
|fixed MVP 3η
|Wishlist navigation button switch view to inventory page
|Fixed MVP 4β
|Table headings incorrect html; table body and footer incorrect html
|Fixed MVP 4γ
SP : Service Pack. SP0 is part of MVP 1 version. SP1 is part of MVP 2 version.